Evidentli is looking for a person experienced in working with databases such as a database manager, business analyst, biostatistician or equivalent to join our team. The role requires experience working with modern RDBMS systems and with sensitive patient data.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use, improve and innovate game-changing data transformation technology.
- Evaluate and test machine learning, natural language processing algorithms together with our software engineering and science teams.
- Train and support customers on our toolset, solve challenges and be Evidentli’s technical expert on OMOP.
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings and scrums
- Develop and maintain software, ensuring its maturity and function are held at a very high standard
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure fantastic user experiences for clients
- Expertise in SQL, in particular with PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with clinical patient data such as data registries, EHR, biobanks, or clinical trial datasets.
- Solid understanding the OHDSI Common Data Model (OMOP)
- A strong commitment to respecting and protecting sensitive and confidential data
- Competence in Python, Node.JS and/or BASH.
- Experience working with distributed RDBMS systems such as Amazon Aurora.
- Experience with R, SAS and/or Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with a modern revision control system (e.g. Git)
- CHIA certification
Don't meet every single requirement in a role? We encourage you to apply If you're excited about the role, but your past experience doesn't perfectly align with every requirement - you may be just what we're looking for.