Evidentli is looking for a new employee to be our product expert and help our customers transform and explore their data with our product to inform better care.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Elicit data and reporting requirements from customers and stakeholders
- Support customers with identifying requirements, business rules, and processes to produce the required data deliverables (e.g. data model transformation, reports)
- Support customers with performing data enrichment, cleansing, and data quality validation.
- Work in a secure environment with personal identifying information
- Liaise between customers’ and Evidentli’s technical teams.
- Contribute to the design, development and delivery of documentation and training programs
- Maintain and contribute to a registry and repository of analytic workflows and support Communities of Practices
- Be a healthcare data subject matter expert, providing users with advice on data analysis and the effective reporting/presentation of results
- Work with leaders of open standards such as SNOMED-CT, HL7/FHIR and OMOP and contribute to such open standards
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with customers and managing stakeholders
- Problem solving skills
- High level of competency with SQL
- Experience working with electronic medical records, clinical trials, registry data, or administrative claims data
- Strong grasp of ETL processes, tools and best practices
- Knowledge of the OHDSI common data model (OMOP)
- Experience working with healthcare terminologies and code sets e.g., ICD-10 and building or using value datasets for administrative or clinical reporting use cases.
- Experience in developing and delivering training programs
- CHIA certification
Don't meet every single requirement in a role? We encourage you to apply If you're excited about the role, but your past experience doesn't perfectly align with every requirement - you may be just what we're looking for.