Backend Python Developer
Evidentli is looking for a full time entry- to mid-level employee to work on backend services including working with databases and other services.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Python and SQL code
- Implement backend services to support analytic and data transformation applications working with large and complex datasets
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings and scrums.
- Develop and maintain software, ensuring its maturity and function are held at a very high standard
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Experience developing Python applications, especially database driven ones
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Capacity to solve problems using algorithms
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as TDD
- Working with document and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Developing containerised applications with Docker
- Developing serverless applications
- Experience with modern software engineering tools like Git and Jira.